- SIt works as a single blade with the right and left opening principle. The hinge systems provide 12 mm height in the open position, making the operation easier.
External locking system and release levers with panic buttons are standard.
Door blades are produced as monoblock.
Frame anodized aluminum profiles, sheet and all inner support sheets are combined in such a way that it does not form a thermal bridge and polyurethane is injected into this structure to provide total stability.
- It is manufactured using hygienic materials that comply with European standards.
It does not contain any organic product.
It does not undergo any deformation in any chemical disinfectant-containing washings.
- It is manufactured using hygienic materials that comply with European standards. It does not contain any organic product.
- It does not undergo any deformation in any chemical disinfectant-containing washings.
- There are 3 different options of cases as aluminum, PVC and stainless.
- Our door frames can be mounted to the panel or wall in the thickness desired.
- Supporting sheet metals are applied inside the case for all apparatus mounted on the case.
- All the heat bridges in our aluminum and stainless cases are prevented thanks to the special design of the cases.
- The applications such as thermostat, pressure valve, instrument panel demanded to be applied on the case can be done in cooperation with the project.
- Door blades are produced as monoblock. Frame anodized aluminum profiles, sheet and all internal support sheets are combined and polyurethane is injected into this structure to provide total durability.
- Cold room door blade thickness is 70 mm, 90 mm and 120 mm and 150 mm in terms of the maintained temperature value.
- Door blades are filled with polyurethane foam at the density of 40-43 kg/m3.
- Door blades are produced in 7 micron imported PVC film coated with galvanized sheet (in various colors and designs), electrostatic painted (in desired RAL code) or A304 stainless steel sheet (between 0.5 mm and 1.2 mm).
- The inner surfaces of all sheets used in door wings are lined to ensure the adhesion of polyurethane.
- For all the pieces mounted on the wing, support sheets of 2-3 mm thickness are used on the inner surface of the blade.
- Screws of these support plates are welded with nut in corresponding metric dimensions.
- Optionally, use window, surveillance window or door can be applied on the door leaf in desired dimensions.
- Panic bars can be optionally added to hinged doors.
- The thermal bridges in the profiles of the opened windows and doors are prevented.
- Single row of gaskets are used on 4 sides of the cold store doors.In the 90 mm thick doors of the frozen enclosure doors, single row gaskets and insulated resistance are used on 4 sides, and in 120 mm and 150 mm thick doors, double gaskets and single row resistors are used.
- If required, oil sill heating is recommended for frozen storage doors. The thermal oil is heated with resistance in a 50×50 mm profile.
- Depending on the 3-way lock system and automatic door lock.
- In order to protect the door surfaces from impacts due to working conditions, polyethylene or stainless steel kick plates can be added to the inner and outer surfaces.